On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 09:23:56AM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote: > writes: > > > Of course there's that higher hanging fruit: add a useful search > > facility to debbugs. I hear that there are project funding resources > > with Debian in search of a project [2]. Perhaps Gnu and Debian could > > band together for that? Some GSOC? > > The debbugs project in Debian has moved forward a lot since we have > forked back in 2008 (?). We shall merge. > > This was planned already a while ago, but it has stalled > since. Volunteers welcome! Is there an entry point? Thanks& cheers - t