Hi Eli: Could you check and apply this fix? Best, Ergus On Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 12:24:23PM +0200, Ergus wrote: >Hi Eli: > >I have observed that recently the column indicator changed its behavior >(maybe it did some time ago but I haven't noticed). > >When scrolling horizontally the indicator line is supposed to scroll too >with the text; but right now it is always in the same "screen" column. > >The issue is only on terminal because in gui the line moves >correctly. So the problem should be in xdisp.c:22390 because it should >substract the horizontal offset of the current starting column (maybe >it->first_visible_x or similar). > >Could you push this fix please? I have to recover my Savannah private >keys and I don't have time now. > >Thanks in advance, >Ergus >