On Tue, May 04, 2021 at 01:46:43AM +0300, Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 04.05.2021 01:45, Stefan Monnier wrote: > >Of course, we could also make the check super fast by keeping the > >"current project" in a buffer-local var, and then just look for buffers > >which have an `eq` value in that var. That would be both faster than > >`file-in-directory-p` and more arguably more correct. > > Until the user changes some project setting and the "current > project" becomes not current anymore. All that looks to me like a classical caching problem, with cache invalidation protocols and things. (Don't take me too seriously, though. I've no skin in this game). Cheers - t