On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 07:30:45PM +0200, Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 24.03.2021 13:13, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote: > >the "newcomers" on the other, pushing their > >new, shiny idea and frustrated that "progress is impossible" > >at every (often well-founded!) pushback > > Except these conversations much too often pit 20-year-old ideas > against 40-year-old special bespoke Emacs ideas. But I guess you > could still call them shiny. But that was not my point at all. I spotted communication patterns which I thought concerning and wanted to point that out. Eli has disagreed. I hold his opinion in high esteem and am going to shut up now :) Cheers - t