On Thu, Mar 04, 2021 at 04:25:58PM +0200, Dmitry Gutov wrote: [...] > Perhaps if contributors didn't have to fight you about every little > thing they need to change or fix (or if you responded to arguments, > at least) [...] Please, be gentle. I think this is an unfair depiction of what Eli is doing here. Granted, he's not always easy to convince -- but I think that's part of his job as a maintainer. And he has nearly infinite patience in following up on discussions. I'm sure you can bring on your (I think founded) criticism in a more constructive way. Cheers - t