On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 10:39:10PM +0100, Óscar Fuentes wrote: > Alan Mackenzie writes: > > >> Listing the irrelevant commands would only serve to confuse and overload > >> the user. > > > > For the way I use M-x, I absolutely need what you call "irrelevant" > > commands. Suggesting that these "confuse and overload" me is not a nice > > thing to do. > > How often do you need to consult a command about foo-mode while working > on a buffer with baz-mode ? Sorry. I think I'm out of this discussion. I very much hope there's a way to opt out of that filtering, if it is ever implemented. Cheers - t