On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 08:04:55PM +0000, arthur miller wrote: > "I know, it's difficult. It's as difficult for me to see your point. > I'm not being deliberately dense (I take you don't assume that > either). At least not more than I am by nature :)" > > Of course not! I am thankful for all input. Glad, although I was pretty sure, anyway. > Thanks! Hope new one will get better. Corona sucked :-) Hey! You still here? I pictured you having a glass of something nice with some nice people -- not too many, mind you. Strange times. Cheers - t