On Wed, Sep 09, 2020 at 05:36:32PM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 12:36:25 +0200 > > From: tomas@tuxteam.de > > Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org > > > > "Multilingual" people (as you are, but also Eli) are an important part > > of this, I think. > > I don't think I follow: what do you mean by "multilingual" in this > context, and how is that related to the issue at hand? Sorry. It was just a metaphor for people who communicate with several communities -- as you do with reddit. Multi-medial, perhaps. Some people are just too comfy in one environment (I'm one of those), be it a mailing list, or some other discussion platform, and this is definitely a factor towards fragmentation. Cheers (and thanks!) - t