On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 02:08:38PM +0200, Arthur Miller wrote: > writes: [on branching vs contributing, Github culture] > That plays role definitely. Familiarity as well. Github is really easy > to work with [...] Yes, the bribe of convenience. > [...] I dont' know is there a free service like github? I have > very modest needs [...] If you are willing to learn a new web interface, there's Gitlab (the server component is umm... somewhat free; more precisely it's "open core", as they say) and there's Gitea. Savannah has a git service too, I don't know very much about the interface they offer. It does take a bit of willpower to leave the plushy universe, but believe me -- it's a great landscape out there! C'm on. Take the red pill ;-D Cheers -- t