On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 11:08:25AM +0200, Joost Kremers wrote: [...] > You can use `let*` to lay out such structures in a way that make > them more readable. `->` and `->>` are even better [...] In *your* frame of reference, perhaps. Not in mine, by a far shot. And I think /that/ is one of the shortcomings of this discussion. As long as we don't accept all that there are different approaches and give up on the "mine's better (or 'more modern' or 'more Lispy' or whatnot) than yours" the discussion is bound to go in circles (at best) or to hurt feelings (at worst). Cheers -- tomás