On Sun, May 03, 2020 at 09:33:06AM +0200, Philippe Vaucher wrote: [...] > Anyway, you try to focus on the weak points of the arguments. I understand, > it's a natural defense mechanism. Here it is again. See, I have no strong part in this discussion [1]. I just watch the kind of interaction. Psychologizing your opponent is dangerous, may be insulting and won't bring the quest forward. Cheers [1] Well, actually I have a bit. I'm for change, but for adaptive, slow, well-measured change. So somewhere in-between. -- t