On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 02:18:07PM +0100, Mattias Engdeg�rd wrote: >28 nov. 2019 kl. 18.11 skrev Ergus : > >> I made some tests and after reading the xterm documentation for mouse >> tracking I can confirm that mouse movements with modifiers are not sent >> at all with "\e[?1002h" (It is not sending any event, not just the >> modifiers). > >Try setting the X resource > >*VT100*translations: #override \n\ > : select-extend() > YES!!! this seems to work now. :) So the only issue now is what I reported on yesterday about the distance between rectangle border (point) and pointer in white spaces (or empty lines). But it seems to be related with display-line-numbers-mode. To reproduce: emacs -Q M-x global-display-line-numbers-mode M-x xterm-mouse-mode Then I see something like the attached picture (seed the distance there). Could you please give it a look? Again very thanks and sorry for bothering so much. Ergus.