On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 09:11:46PM +0100, Alan Third wrote: > On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 07:18:48PM +0100, Alan Third wrote: > > > > I plan to go back and rewrite it to only handle 90 degree increments > > and submit that, at least for now. > > Patch attached. > > I left the rotation code largely untouched in case we want to allow > non‐90 degree increments in the future, but that might be a waste of > time. I’ve decided it is a waste of time and have removed it. I’ve also reverted the order of operations to match ImageMagick as the use cases I’d imagined requiring a different order aren’t so useful with 90 degree rotations. Aside from that it’s basically the same as the last patch. If nobody complains I’ll push this in a few days. -- Alan Third