On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 02:55:48PM +0700, Yuri Khan wrote: > Right, and pretty much the only part of grammar that is useful for > software UI localization is the grammatical number, because that is > the only thing that changes by circumstances outside the control of > the code. It just does not happen that the same message would put a > noun in different cases, or a verb in different tenses, depending on > the value of some expression. I encountered constructs like "We use %s %s", where the first arg is a color ("red", "green", "cool"), and the second arg is a fruit ("apple", "lemon", "horse radish") in singular, dual or plural.