* Some NS port changes
@ 2019-01-13 23:19 Alan Third
From: Alan Third @ 2019-01-13 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I’ve had some time to work on fixing some stuff in the NS port this
weekend. I’ve uploaded the changes to scratch/ns/next. It’s based on
master.

I think the branch should have got rid of most (if not all) of the
flickering, although it has introduced a strange bug related to
non‐native fullscreen. Horizontal scrollbars are also not right under
GNUstep, but I don’t know where I’ve gone wrong.

I’ve not tried it myself, but it may be worth cherrypicking commit
7dcce0a574a6b614961fb61c2b0936f56472f4df into emacs-26.
--
Alan Third

* Re: Some NS port changes
@ 2019-01-20  6:11 Zhang Haijun
From: Zhang Haijun @ 2019-01-20  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel@gnu.org; +Cc: Alan Third

There are still too many flickers on macOS 10.13.6.

Steps to reproduce:
1. emacs -Q
2. (setq redisplay-dont-pause nil)
3. Select text across lines with touchpad

I can see blanks and then refreshing, sometimes just a blank retangle without refreshing.

macOS: 10.13.6
Xcode version: 9.2