* debugging odd startup message
@ 2018-06-15 20:13 Perry E. Metzger
From: Perry E. Metzger @ 2018-06-15 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On emacs startup, I'm getting this message:

Warning (bytecomp): Use ‘with-current-buffer’ rather than save-excursion+set-buffer
Warning (bytecomp): ‘next-line’ is for interactive use only; use ‘forward-line’ instead.

Not sure how to figure out exactly where this is happening -- I'm
guessing some file I'm loading, but I'm unsure. I'm not
running bytecomp on startup, which also makes the error a bit odd.

Anyway, if anyone can give me suggestions on how to figure out how to
pin down what's causing this so I can fix it, I'd appreciate it.

--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@piermont.com