On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 12:22:30PM +0100, Alan Third wrote: > Or perhaps we provide a flag that enables a universal binary build > that doesn’t bother about hiding the warnings? Attached is a first attempt at this in nsterm.m. I think I’ve got everything, but there may be some new variables and things defined that I’ve missed which will throw up errors in older macOS versions. It seems ‘universal binary’ means something specific, so I went with a different name. Use: ./configure --with-ns --enable-macos-runtime-feature-detection It will give a lot of deprecation and unknown method warnings, but hopefully that’s all. If you build normally there should be no (new) warnings or errors. -- Alan Third