On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 06:42:04PM +0100, Alan Third wrote: > We can make it a run time check, which would look something like > > if ([win respondsToSelector: @selector(setTabbingMode)]) > [win setTabbingMode: NSWindowTabbingModeDisallowed]; > > but this will throw up compiler warnings on pre‐Sierra versions of > macOS. I guess that’s maybe just the price to be paid. I’ve attached a patch to master for this. Can someone on macOS 10.11 or below give it a try and confirm that it compiles and runs? -- Alan Third