On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:34:25 +0300 Eli Zaretskii wrote: > The entry should be preceded by "+++", to indicate that the manuals > were updated. I vaguely remember that convention but I couldn't find it documented so I wasn't quite sure what "preceded" meant. I've put +++ in a leading location (just after the *s) in the attached. I also moved the customization variable to bindings.el, adjacent to where it is used, as you suggested. I've left the variable name alone as neither of us has a better idea. Let me know if there are any more changes you would like here. I don't have direct commit access but I do have a copyright assignment at FSF so feel free to commit to master if you are happy with this. Perry -- Perry E. Metzger perry@piermont.com