I've been trying to complete the horizontal scroll-bars implementation in the NS port and have run into a bit of a problem I can't work out. They display correctly, and when you click on them they, I think, send a correctly formatted emacs_event, but nothing happens. Vertical scroll-bars work as expected. Have I missed somewhere where I need to enable the horizontal scroll-bar events or something? Any pointers would be appreciated. I've attached a patch containing what I've done so far. -- Alan Third