* Is it possible for a 14 year old in the UK to be able to contribute to Emacs?
@ 2015-03-12 11:12 Zack Piper
From: Zack Piper @ 2015-03-12 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

If you think this is a "troll", please disregard this email.

I'm curious as to what GNU (and Emacs developers) feel about a 14 year old (such as my self) being able to contribute to the Emacs project.

- Is there an age limit?
- Is it possible for somebody in the UK to sign FSF papers electronically. (<http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/CONTRIBUTE> says that "Copyright assignment is a simple process.  If you live in the US, you can do it entirely electronically.  We can help you get started, and answer any questions you may have (or point you to the people with the answers), at the emacs-devel@gnu.org mailing list."), but I live in the UK, if it isn't, I'll ask my parents.

As said, I'm just curious as I feel I have yet to obtain enough knowledge to be able to contribute "properly" (i.e: I don't know enough LISP/C).

--
Zack Piper <zack@apertron.net>