* Building Emacs on two different OSes from a shared directory
@ 2013-01-28  7:48 Dani Moncayo
From: Dani Moncayo @ 2013-01-28  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs development discussions

Hello,

I have Ubuntu installed on one machine, and Windows 7 installed on top
of it as a virtual machine (made with VirtualBox).

If I have a mirror of Emacs trunk in Ubuntu, and that directory tree
is also accessible from Windows (it's a shared folder), can I build
Emacs correctly on both OSes from that same repository, or could there
be some problem?

TIA.

--
Dani Moncayo