* Help test the Emacs 23.1 tarball
@ 2009-07-29 18:26 Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2009-07-29 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi everyone,

I've bumped the version in the release branch to 23.1.  If you can,
please help perform last-minute testing on this tarball:

  http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.1-rc.tar.gz

If you encounter any new problems, please email me ASAP.  If nothing
significant comes up by tonight, I'll make the release tag and put the
release tarball on ftp.gnu.org.

* Re: Help test the Emacs 23.1 tarball
@ 2009-07-29 22:58 ` Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2009-07-29 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I've received one report of a font problem on Mac OS X.  If anyone
reading this list has a Mac, please email me; I may need your help
debugging this.

* Re: Help test the Emacs 23.1 tarball
@ 2009-07-30  0:40   ` Edward O'Connor
From: Edward O'Connor @ 2009-07-30  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi all,

> I've received one report of a font problem on Mac OS X.  If anyone
> reading this list has a Mac, please email me; I may need your help
> debugging this.

FWIW, I can't reproduce the reported problem, after having followed
Chong's instructions.

* Re: Help test the Emacs 23.1 tarball
@ 2009-07-30  1:00     ` Harald Hanche-Olsen
From: Harald Hanche-Olsen @ 2009-07-30  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

+ "Edward O'Connor" <hober0@gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> > I've received one report of a font problem on Mac OS X.  If anyone
> > reading this list has a Mac, please email me; I may need your help
> > debugging this.
>
> FWIW, I can't reproduce the reported problem, after having followed
> Chong's instructions.

And neither can I.

- Harald