* Debbugs testbed
@ 2008-02-20  2:18 Don Armstrong
From: Don Armstrong @ 2008-02-20  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I've configured a testbed of debbugs that can be used. There currently
is one package configured (emacs), and a temporary mailing list,
emacsbugs@lists.donarmstrong.com is set as the maintainer. [You can
browse its archives at
http://lists.donarmstrong.com/pipermail/emacsbugs/ or subscribe at

The web interface is currently here:

http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com

Useful links to start are http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/emacs and
http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/Reporting

You can submit new bugs to test using
submit@emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com, and you can play with the control
interface as usual using control@emacsbugs.debian.org.

[You'll have to ignore any Debian specific branding that's in the
documentation, as the most accurate, most up-to-date documentation
doesn't have the automatic branding hooks.]

If you've got specific questions, feel free to ask me via e-mail, or
you can usually catch me on OFTC and FN under the nick 'dondelelcaro'.
[#debian-debbugs on OFTC is the debbugs upstream channel.]

Don Armstrong

--
Grimble left his mother in the food store and went to the launderette
and watched the clothes go round. It was a bit like colour television

* Debbugs testbed
@ 2008-02-29  3:48 Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2008-02-29  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'm trying to browse the bug databse at:

    http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/

but keep getting messages like:

    The requested URL /release-critical/ was not found on this server.

or

    You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/pkgindex.cgi on this server.

etc, if I try to follow links under Supplementary information:

    The current list of Release Critical Bugs.

    The following bug report indices are available:

        * Packages with active and archived bug reports.
        * Source packages with active and archived bug reports.
        * Maintainers of packages with active and archived bug reports.
        * Submitters of active and archived bug reports.

Any tips about how I should browse the database?

I'm presuming now if I send my previous reports using report-emacs-bug that
they will end up in the database.  Is that right?