* Moving to the new infrastructure
@ 2008-01-22 17:01 Eric S. Raymond
From: Eric S. Raymond @ 2008-01-22 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

As I've previously noted, I was on the road with only spotty access to
email all last week.  Accordingly, I've somewhat lost track of the
discussion of potential choices for an issue tracker and a new VCS.
Has any consensus emerged that was not present last Sunday (13 Jan)?

The VCS survey I'm working on has turned into a major project.  I have over
a dozen reviewer/collaborators now and a huge backlog of contributions
and critiques to absorb.  I expect there's almost a week's worth of
catch-up I'll have to do before I can even get to the point of doing
more in the way of original writing and new evaluations.

Therefore, while I am still willing to do the grunt-work involved in
qualifying and installing an issue tracker for Emacs, it might be more
efficient for me to concentrate on getting the VCS evaluations done
and let someone else take the lead on the issue tracker.  Does anyone
want that job?