Hi again, On Sat, Sep 29, 2007 at 11:20:19PM +0200, Johannes Weiner wrote: > I think I have found the problem, please correct me if I am wrong: > > Starting at lisp/faces.el, around the comment in line 1674. It says that all > faces that should be NOT updated are collected (negative list, presuming that > most faces should be updated and just to collect the ones that do not). > > Now, I can not tell why the following happens since I am not into it very > deeply, but almost all faces, excluding about 4 here, are pushed to this > locally-modified list, which won't get updated through `face-spec-set' in line > 1695. > > The logic seems to be reversed; all faces that should get updated are left > untouched and vice versa. `locally-modified' contains exactly the opposite > set of items it should contain. I was lagging. If `face-spec-match-p' is t, then the face is already okay and should not be updated and therefor be pushed to the list. (when (not (face-spec-match-p ...)) ...) is therefor wrong. It should be (when (face-spec-match-p ...) ...). Did I miss something? Hannes -- 3BD8 AF56 11AF 205C 9DB6 B10F 76F1 0634 71A4 DCA0