Hi David, On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 08:55:16PM +0200, David Hansen wrote: > > +*** The new command `pp-macroexpand-last-sexp' pretty-prints the > > +macroexpansion of the s-expression before point. > > + > > Some time ago I wrote something similar but the output of the > macroexpansion is displayed in a separate buffer (similar how it works > in the slime package, in case you know it). If you are interested it's > in the gnu.emacs.sources archive or I can send it / post it here. Have a look at pp-display-expression (in the sources with this patch applied) or at pp-eval-expression in the vanilla sources. The expansion is printed into a separate buffer if the expression is too long for the minibuffer. Hannes