Hi Michael, On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 10:14:26PM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote: > > since the recent updates in lisp/net/tramp.el (I suspect those from Aug 24), > > I get weird behaviour for local file editing using the `su'-method. > > Could you, please, check whether this is fixed with the latest version > of Tramp in Emacs CVS? It is fixed. I am interested in what was broken, though. Unfortunately, you updated a lot of things with the last commit, so I can't hunt it down.. ;) Thank you! Hannes -- Machines have less problems. I would like to be a machine. -- Andy Warhol