* Suggestion: Make emacsclient act as a new frame
@ 2007-07-30 20:24 Phillip Susi
From: Phillip Susi @ 2007-07-30 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

It would be nice if at some future time emacsclient was actually
interactive, functioning like a new frame on the principal emacs client,
rather than just blocking while you have to tab to the principal emacs
client to edit, then return.  This makes quick editor jobs for things
like crontab -e much more convenient because you do not have to switch
windows/terminals, yet you still have the full functionality of emacs
and access to your other open buffers for purposes of cut/paste and so
forth.

P.S. I don't know if this list munges the reply-to header or not, so
please be sure to CC me in any replies as I am not subscribed.