On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 03:37:08PM +1300, Nick Roberts wrote: > > Ah! Thank you for the info. So, Hongyi, please try the > > previous test with the emacs compiled as below: > > > > % cd EMACS_BUILD_TREE/src > > % rm xdisp.o > > % make CFLAGS='-g -fno-crossjumping' > > Evidently cross-jumping is only enabled with -O2 or higher so > > make CFLAGS=-g > > should work. The current default for Emacs is "-g -O2". I think it should > be "-g" for CVS Emacs, but I think that we might have had this discussion > on the mailing list before. But, both of the settings with CFLAGS on my case cann't work, please see the debug errors for detail. --- Hongyi Zhao (赵弘毅) GnuPG DSA: 0xD108493B 老子道德经:第五十八章 其无正,正复为奇,善复为妖。 人之迷,其日固久! 是以圣人方而不割, 廉而不刿,直而不肆,光而不耀。