* Typo in allout.el rev. 1.73?
@ 2006-04-27 20:01 Giorgos Keramidas
From: Giorgos Keramidas @ 2006-04-27 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Hi Stefan and all,

Part of the 1.73 changes in lisp/allout.el includes:

% @@ -292,7 +301,7 @@
%  Set to the symbol for either of `allout-mode-leaders' or
%  `comment-start' to use only one of them, respectively.
%
% -Value nil means to always use the default \(`.').
% +Value nil means to always use the default \(`.').t
%
%  comment-start strings that do not end in spaces are tripled, and an
%  `_' underscore is tacked on the end, to distinguish them from regular

Was the additional t intentionally added here?

* Re: Typo in allout.el rev. 1.73?
@ 2006-04-27 20:49 ` Ken Manheimer
From: Ken Manheimer @ 2006-04-27 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Stefan Monnier, emacs-devel

the superfluous "t" is a typo i made, and should be removed.  i've
removed it in my original, but hesitate to submit a patch for this
small a change.  anyone with checkin access is welcome to make the
correction, else it'll arrive along with a new, substantial bunch of
changes, when next that develops.

thanks for pointing it out!

ken

On 4/27/06, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:
> Hi Stefan and all,
>
> Part of the 1.73 changes in lisp/allout.el includes:
>
> % @@ -292,7 +301,7 @@
> %  Set to the symbol for either of `allout-mode-leaders' or
> %  `comment-start' to use only one of them, respectively.
> %
> % -Value nil means to always use the default \(`.').
> % +Value nil means to always use the default \(`.').t
> %
> %  comment-start strings that do not end in spaces are tripled, and an
> %  `_' underscore is tacked on the end, to distinguish them from regular
>
> Was the additional t intentionally added here?

ken manheimer
ken.manheimer@gmail.com
http://myriadicity.net

* Re: Typo in allout.el rev. 1.73?
@ 2006-04-28  5:09   ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2006-04-28  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: keramida, monnier, emacs-devel

> Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:49:58 -0400
> From: "Ken Manheimer" <ken.manheimer@gmail.com>
> Cc: Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca>, emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> the superfluous "t" is a typo i made, and should be removed.  i've
> removed it in my original, but hesitate to submit a patch for this
> small a change.  anyone with checkin access is welcome to make the
> correction

Done.