Lennart Borgman wrote:I think it is just a matter of adding the following lines from `Info-goto-node': <<<<<<<<< If fork is non-nil (interactively with a prefix arg), show the node in a new Info buffer. If fork is a string, it is the name to use for the new buffer. >>>>>>>>> Could someone please do that? I do not want to touch the repository now. I added the above 3 lines of comments to `(defun Info-follow-nearest-node (&optional fork)' in emacs/lisp/info.el Is it the right file that have i edited ? If so great ! I grep'ed the whole GNU emacs source cvs and found the above string in emacs/lisp/info.el. If not, please tell me so that i will revert back the changes, before someone fires me. Thanks. -- Ramprasad B --------------------------------- Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.