* Blank lines being added to Info dirs.
@ 2005-12-28  4:36 Luc Teirlinck
From: Luc Teirlinck @ 2005-12-28  4:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Each time I build and install Emacs, a blank line gets added to
/user/local/info/dir.  I do not remember seeing this before, so it
must be rather recent.

More precisely:

    Emacs
    * AUCTeX: (auctex).     A much enhanced TeX/LaTeX mode for Emacs.

    * Ada mode: (ada-mode). Emacs mode for editing Ada code.

Each time I build and install Emacs, I get one extra blank line
between the AUCTeX and "Ada mode" entries.

Is this just a local problem or a bug in the Makefiles?

Sincerely,

Luc.