* [Martin.Buchmann@uni-jena.de: Re: erase customization does not work]
@ 2005-11-16 10:47 Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2005-11-16 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Could someone please debug this and ack?

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:46:13 +0100
From: Martin Buchmann <Martin.Buchmann@uni-jena.de>
To: rms@gnu.org
Subject: Re: erase customization does not work

Richard,

I applied your patch and don't get any error messages now if I choose
"Erase Customization". But I am not sure if it is really working, i.e.
customizations are not reverted to their standard values. I checked with
the "Horizontal" section of the ps-print group:

M-x customize-group RET ps-print, clicked on "Go to group" for
Horizontal and changed the value for "Ps Left Margin" to "55". I choose
"Set for Current Session" and "Save for Future Sessions" but "Erase
Customization" has no effect at all afterwards. I enabled debugging on
error (M-x toggle-degub-on-error) but there was no error.

Best regards
   Martin

- --
California is a fine place to live -- if you happen to be an orange.
		-- Fred Allen