On Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 10:48:27AM +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote: > It seems you are making some progress here. For simplicity, could you > post the complete patch (preferably in unified diff format) against > Emacs CVS you want to have installed? Unless somebody else has > already taken care of this... I attached the complete patch against the latest cvs checkout. Thanks for your help. cheers sascha -- Sascha Wilde "Structure is _nothing_ if it is all you got. Skeletons _spook_ people if thwy try to walk around on their own. I really wonder why XML does not." -- Erik Naggum in comp.lang.lisp