On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 11:18:48AM +0900, Daiki Ueno wrote: > It might be better to split pgg-gpg-encrypt-symmetric-region from > pgg-gpg-encrypt-region rather than maintaining > pgg-symmetric-encryption-schemes. Yes, I think you are right, after in all this would be a cleaner approach. (I had reasons for my original design, but reconsidering them, they didn't hold...) > And also, is it still necessary to give special meaning to the 1st > argument (recipients) of pgg-encrypt-region? I guess you mean pgg-gpg-encrypt-region? No, after moving symmetric encryption in a dedicated function the special meaning of recipients is no longer needed. > > ps. I have no write access to CVS, so if there are no objections, > > please commit. > > Currently, PGG in Emacs CVS is a part of Gnus. So I added > Simon Josefsson to the Cc: list. He is one of Gnus maintainers and he > has taken care of PGG in Gnus CVS. Thanks. Attached you'll find a revised version of the patch. cheers -- Sascha Wilde To become a Jedi, use Emacs you have to.