On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 12:53:30PM +0200, Sascha Wilde wrote: > I'll try to find the time to make this a proper feature of pgg. (I > also added the original author to the cc, so he might add his > thoughts) I attached a more complete patch, including documentation and changelog entries. Any comments, bug-fixes, flames are highly appreciated. cheers sascha ps. I have no write access to CVS, so if there are no objections, please commit. -- Sascha Wilde "Liebet eure Feinde, vielleicht schadet das ihrem Ruf" (Stanislaw Jerzy Lec)