* Re: Any upgrades for Flymake
       [not found] <E1CVgEt-0008Vq-KP@fencepost.gnu.org>
@ 2004-11-22 10:11 ` Pavel Kobiakov
From: Pavel Kobiakov @ 2004-11-22 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

--- Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:

> Cheng Gao sent a message that I don't clearly
> understand, but it
> suggests you might have some other changes in
> flymake.el that are
> not yet installed in Emacs.

All the recent changes, like support for new
compile.el, are comitted to Emacs CVS. These changes
are not yet reflected on Flymake site, though.

> Meanwhile, regarding Cheng Gao's changes, one thing
> he did was remove
> the XEmacs compatibility code.
>  I don't insist on
> removing that.

Yes, I'd like to keep XEmacs compatibility.

> The other changes that Cheng Gao made are
> improvements, moving towards
> following the coding standards of Emacs, so I want
> to install them.

OK, I will deal with these changes. Unfortunately,
right now I don't have time for that.

Thanks,
  Pavel.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com

* Re: Any upgrades for Flymake
@ 2004-11-23 16:30   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2004-11-23 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    > The other changes that Cheng Gao made are
    > improvements, moving towards
    > following the coding standards of Emacs, so I want
    > to install them.

    OK, I will deal with these changes. Unfortunately,
    right now I don't have time for that.

Someone else could install the changes in the Emacs repository.
Ok?

* Re: Any upgrades for Flymake
@ 2004-11-24  9:54     ` Pavel Kobiakov
From: Pavel Kobiakov @ 2004-11-24  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

--- Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:

>     > The other changes that Cheng Gao made are
>     > improvements, moving towards
>     > following the coding standards of Emacs, so I
> want
>     > to install them.
>
>     OK, I will deal with these changes.
> Unfortunately,
>     right now I don't have time for that.
>
> Someone else could install the changes in the Emacs
> repository.
> Ok?

Sure, that would be nice.
  Pasha.