Without sftp, I cannot use arch with my Savannah projects. Two of my projects depend on the arch revision system to be practical. Now, sftp has been an ongoing problem at Savannah for a long time. Rudy has stated multiple times, publicly and in private, that he is stumped on the problem. I have read through the complete bug report logs on the savannah-hackers mailing list, so I have an idea of what has been suggested and tried before. I request that Savannah upgrade the OpenSSH version from 3.4p1-0.0woody1 to 3.6.1p2-4. I hope that will fix the problem. If the above upgrade of the server doesn't fix the problem, may I please have some sort of shell access to the server to poke around and get a better idea of what the problem is. I hereby volunteer to make an attempt to solve the problem. I need appropriate access levels to the appropriate machines, and a means of communicating in real time with at least one Savannah admin to ask questions as I go along. The window of opportunity for one of my projects is closing. I'd prefer Savannah to be it's host. Please reply speedily; I'd like to help resolve the problem quickly. By the trust vested in me as a Debian developer, I promise I won't do anything untoward with any access I am given. Jonathan -- It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Geek House Productions, Ltd. Providing Unix & Internet Contracting and Consulting, QA Testing, Technical Documentation, Systems Design & Implementation, General Programming, E-commerce, Web & Mail Services since 1998 Phone: 604-435-1205 Email: djw@reactor-core.org Webpage: http://reactor-core.org Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5R2W2