* Screenshot:  Schemix in Emacs.
@ 2003-06-18 21:59 Dr William Bland
From: Dr William Bland @ 2003-06-18 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
	I thought people on this list might be interested to see a
screenshot of a Schemix session running in Emacs that I've put on my
website:

http://www.abstractnonsense.com/schemix/schemix-emacs-screenshot.png

Schemix will have a new release in the next few days, and shortly after
that, I'll release Schemix-client, which is what you can see in the
screenshot (it's a very simple program that just handles communication
between /dev/schemix and stdin/stdout).

Best wishes,
		Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.                          Computer Programmer, UK.
www.abstractnonsense.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-18 21:59 UTC | newest]