* Corrupted subject headers.
@ 2003-06-07 14:39 Luc Teirlinck
From: Luc Teirlinck @ 2003-06-07 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I noticed that several messages I sent out contained corrupted headers
style:

Re: { SPAM 2 }::Re: Proposed new minor mode

Sorry about that.  It is due to some moronic anti-spam software my
university forces on me.  It is caused by the fact that the software's
random number generator assigned Spam Level 2 to the message I was
replying to.  (And then thinks it is smart to insert that in the
subject header.)  Of course if you reply to my message, you will get the
same stuff in your header.  Sorry about all this.  I should have paid
attention and noticed sooner.

mail-mode does not seem to automatically remove the Re: { SPAM 2 }::
from the subject while replying.  Should it?

Sincerely,

Luc.

* Re: Corrupted subject headers.
@ 2003-06-07 16:26 ` Luc Teirlinck
From: Luc Teirlinck @ 2003-06-07 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

>From my earlier message:

   mail-mode does not seem to automatically remove the Re: { SPAM 2 }::
   from the subject while replying.  Should it?

Probably not.  I just need to set my own personal `rmail-reply-regexp'
accordingly and that way I will not cause any further trouble.

Sincerely,

Luc.