* Emacs 21.3 - Build Failure on W2K
@ 2003-03-26  6:27 Dhruva Krishnamurthy
From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy @ 2003-03-26  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: monnier

Hello,
 I am facing problems building GNU Emacs 21.3 (CVS) on W2K using MInGW
 (GCC 3.2) and MSVC 6.0
 It fails in "gmake bootstrap" (nmake bootstrap) which compiling lisp
 files and comes up with the ABORT-RETRY-CANCEL window.
I copied the previous version of src/data.c(1.220) and it builds fine.
IMHO, the change done in src/data.c(1.221) is causing the regression.

with regards,
dhruva
--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Home: http://www32.brinkster.com/schemer/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-26  6:27 UTC | newest]