* bug in info
@ 2003-01-28  0:09 Luc Teirlinck
From: Luc Teirlinck @ 2003-01-28  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Some while ago I reported that C-h i m emacs m files [ failed to
properly fontify and produce a header line.  This bug now appears to
be fixed.  But apparently, another bug was introduced (maybe in the
process, maybe unrelated).

Do again C-h i m emacs m files (literally, that is, do not use
"m-alternatives").

Result:

byte-code: No such anchor in tag table or node in tag table or file:
Files::	 All about handling files. * Buffers::  Multiple buffers;
editing several files at once. * Windows::	 Viewing two pieces of
text at once. * Frames::  Running the same Emacs session in multiple X
windows. * International

This did not occur only a few days ago and hence must be due to a very
recent change.

Sincerely,

Luc.

* Re: bug in info
@ 2003-01-28 13:10 ` Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2003-01-28 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Luc Teirlinck <teirllm@dms.auburn.edu> writes:

> Do again C-h i m emacs m files (literally, that is, do not use
> "m-alternatives").
>
> Result:
>
> byte-code: No such anchor in tag table or node in tag table or file:
> Files::	 All about handling files. * Buffers::  Multiple buffers;
> editing several files at once. * Windows::	 Viewing two pieces of
> text at once. * Frames::  Running the same Emacs session in multiple X
> windows. * International
>
> This did not occur only a few days ago and hence must be due to a very
> recent change.

It was broken on 2003-01-24.  I have installed a fix in CVS.

--
Kim F. Storm  http://www.cua.dk

* Re: bug in info
@ 2003-01-28 23:42   ` Luc Teirlinck
From: Luc Teirlinck @ 2003-01-28 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Kim Storm wrote:

   Luc Teirlinck <teirllm@dms.auburn.edu> writes:

   > Do again C-h i m emacs m files (literally, that is, do not use
   > "m-alternatives").
   >
   > Result:
   >
   > byte-code: No such anchor in tag table or node in tag table or file:
   > Files::	 All about handling files. * Buffers::  Multiple buffers;
   > editing several files at once. * Windows::	 Viewing two pieces of
   > text at once. * Frames::  Running the same Emacs session in multiple X
   > windows. * International
   >
   > This did not occur only a few days ago and hence must be due to a very
   > recent change.

   It was broken on 2003-01-24.  I have installed a fix in CVS.

Everything indeed seems to work fine now.

Thanks,

Luc.