On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 12:34:07PM +0200, Kai Gro?johann wrote: >Emacs has recently been changed to strip (some?) text-properties from >text when yanking. Does this solve your problem? Not unless XEmacs has also adopted this solution. For me personally, it's never actually been a problem; I don't tend to cut and paste between buffers. Jonathan -- Geek House Productions, Ltd. Providing Unix & Internet Contracting and Consulting, QA Testing, Technical Documentation, Systems Design & Implementation, General Programming, E-commerce, Web & Mail Services since 1998 Phone: 604-435-1205 Email: djw@reactor-core.org Webpage: http://reactor-core.org Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5R2W2