* pcl-cvs: support "cvs update -C"?
@ 2002-05-20 11:03 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-05-20 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Would it be useful to support the "cvs update -C" command in pcl-cvs
in some way?  (It's not clear to me whether that would be better than
the `U' key that pcl-cvs already has.)

kai
--
Silence is foo!

* Re: pcl-cvs: support "cvs update -C"?
@ 2002-05-20 13:52 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2002-05-20 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

> Would it be useful to support the "cvs update -C" command in pcl-cvs
> in some way?  (It's not clear to me whether that would be better than
> the `U' key that pcl-cvs already has.)

I think `U' should use `cvs update -C', but the problem is that
it's a "new" feature, so PCL-CVS would have to first check whether
it's supported by your cvs executable and blablabla...
It didn't seem to be worth bothering, so I've postponed it to
when either I'm bored, or enough time has passed that I can assume
that all cvs executable support it.