Hi, I've started looking into WPE Webkit. To try to understand the code better and because I think it would be beneficial for future xwidgets, I separated the xwidget code related to webkit and moved it to a new file called xwidget-webkit.c. I have also recovered my school's Mac mini (2009) to test changes on MacOS, which I will do next week. I learned important things from making this patch which was the main point, so if these changes seem pointless or something else I can revert it no problem and continue from upstream. Looking into WPE Webkit, I think we can use the FDO backend as it allows rendering off-screen to SHM (shared memory?). Do you have any other ideas? Have a nice day, Noé