Hi! I found more time for working on `rst-mode' then I expected :-) . 2 days ago Chong Yidong wrote: > Stefan Merten writes: >> I'm currently working on integration of `imenu'/`which-func' support >> for `rst-mode'. Bug #11711 - being a feature request - has a patch >> which seems to work. However, a proper integration needs refactoring >> of the patch and a few other parts. I'm into this right now but given >> my two week vacation starting next week I won't be able to commit a >> final version of this feature before October 1. I already committed a version although it needs some refactoring. In principle my last version can go into 24.3 though. It's functionally complete. >> Second I'd like to revamp the faces for section headers. At the moment >> there is some automatic calculation of the faces but in the past this >> caused some pain for users and I decided to replace it with normal >> `defface'. AFAICS this is not much work but a user visible change. >> Again I can't commit this before October 1. That was much easier than I thought and I already committed a version with this stuff. I released this version upstream, too, so if anything went wrong for this stuff I think I'll get response soon and can fix it after the freeze period. >> So I'd like to ask for an extension until October 15. Is that ok? > > OK, assuming your changes are localized to imenu/which-func/rst-mode. Thanks. However, having completed my homework sooner than I expected the current state of `rst.el' can be frozen, actually. Grüße Stefan