On 20 May 2024 14:18:24 Philip Kaludercic wrote: > -Compose seems like it is easy to replace, but it might be an idea to add > something to the core as well. I'll leave that to more competent coders. 🙂 I only use `-compose` in one place, it shouldn't be difficult to work around it. > -Zip-pair sounds like something that cl-loop could replicate. Actually, I realised that `(seq-mapn #'cons list1 list2)` achieves the same result, so I've replaced it with that. Of course that's just replicating the same style with built-ins, but I hope that's OK for you. (I have no doubt cl-loop can do it as well, but I'm less well-versed in it...) > If you provide a patch for csv-mode, I'd be happy to apply it. That sounds > like a useful functionality to have. Sure, I'll see what I can come up with. -- Joost Kremers Life has its moments