* Item for TODO?
@ 2005-01-21  5:58 Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2005-01-21  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to see some of the toolbar functionality available to text-only
terminals but do not want to do the work. Such a feature would map a bit like
tmm-menubar does, I guess, but I think it would work more naturally. The
buttons could look a bit like those used by custom.el. However, I do not want
to start a discussion about how it would work, just add an entry in TODO
for the next release, in the hope of finding someone who would like to do
it.

Is it a generally desirable feature and can I add it to TODO? My angle is
to improve Emacs capability as a debugger on a text-only terminal.

Nick