Eli Zaretskii wrote .. > > From: csh > > Cc: ane@iki.fi, emacs-devel@gnu.org > > Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 07:18:23 -0700 (PDT) > > > > Eli Zaretskii wrote .. > > > $ movemail --version > > > > bash: movemail: command not found... > > Then I guess you should install GNU Mailutils. I asked you what the package name was. I told you that I cannot find it. [liveuser@localhost-live ~]$ dnf search mailutils Last metadata expiration check: 1:44:35 ago on Sun 25 Jul 2021 09:07:46 AM EDT. No matches found. [liveuser@localhost-live ~]$ > Btw, I'm not sure I understand completely what kind of Maildir support > do you need and why. Your original message said: > > > I really love the simplicity of reading mail with RMAIL, but most email providers > no longer use the mbox format for mail. My mail is in Maildir format. It is not in mbox format. > What do you mean by "email providers", and how do you use that to get > your email before reading it in Emacs? I use bluehome.net, which stores mail in Maildir format, but I am sure Google uses Maildir format for its inboxes, too. Right now, I am using the webmail Webmin interface. Sometimes I use Evolution. Other times I use Thunderbird. I just used OfflineIMAP to fetch all my mail into ~/Mail/ on my local machine.